MoneyMob has had a great year and has achieved some amazing outcomes for clients. Here are some of our highlights from the calendar year 2018;
- Over 350 days of outreach to APY Lands and Oodnadatta
- Participated in Super expo with an estimated attendance of 500 Anangu
- $114,524 worth of debt waived
- 44 NILS Loans Approved
- More than $37,000 in super paid out, not including the Big Day Out
- More than $21,000 in refunds received
- 33 Payment arrangements made for more than $150k of debt
- Completed or assisted in the completion of 166 tax returns and non-lodgement advices
All the staff at MoneyMob would like to wish Anangu tjuta and the service providers in the APY Lands a happy and safe Christmas and New Year. We thank you for your friendship and cooperation this year, and look forward to working with you again in 2019.
MoneyMob’s Pukatja and Alice Springs offices will be open with a small number of staff, please be patient as they try to help you.
Alice Springs and Pukatja offices will be closed for Public holidays only, these dates are;
- Tuesday 25 December 2018
- Wednesday 26 December 2018
- Tuesday 1 January 2019
Kanpi Office Closed 14 December 18 – Monday 28 January 2018