Money Mob Talkabout is a not-for-profit organisation providing financial capability and counselling programs in the APY Lands in northern South Australia. We are currently recruiting for:
Project Support Administration Officer
Due to a period of services expansion, MoneyMob Talkabout now has an opportunity for a Project Support Admin Officer to join our Future Sustainability Education Project team. The position is based in Alice Springs, NT on a part-time (0.8FTE) fixed term contract to 31 December 2022.
Reporting to the Future Sustainability Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing a range of project administration support duties to the Project Manager and Trainer/Mentors.
Your day to day duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assisting with remote travel and community work logistics;
- Using project management software and ensuring that information is current and up-to-date;
- Answering project enquiries and providing general energy advice via telephone;
- Maintaining a project presence in the Alice Springs office whilst project members are in remote communities;
- Ensuring project targets, milestones and timeframes are met in close collaboration with the Project Manager and Project Delivery Team; and
- Liaising with interpreters as required.
Working with MoneyMob