Help with Tax Return

Jul 25, 2018 | News

If you earn less than $60,000 a year and you do not get any money from a business you own, or Royalties, we might be able to help with your Tax Return.

ComeĀ and see us and bring;

  • All I.D. (drivers license, pension card, Medicare card)
  • Bank account details
  • MyGov account details if you have them
  • Payment Summary for you and partner
    • Work and Centrelink

Subscribe to our Newsletter